Have you been thinking about starting a blog? Whether you haven’t started yet, just hit publish, or even have been blogging for a while – I have a INSANE bundle that I know you’re going to love. My friends over at Ultimate Bundles have created The Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2018 which, in short, is 77 resources for only $97, which is a crazy 98% off. I know, it almost seems to good to be true. I promise it isn’t! In this post I’m going to walk you through my Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2018 Review.
Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2018 Review
Are you thinking about purchasing the bundle this year? You’ve come to the right place! I’m going to walk you through what’s included, and I’ve also included a review of the products that I’ve been able to work through so far (those ones will be in bold)! If you have any specific questions please feel free to comment or shoot me an email at jessica(at)zigzagsandzebras(dot)com. Now on to the Genius Bloggers Toolkit 2018 Review!
- Business Plan Perfection Workshop: Complete your Business Plan in 7 Easy Steps by Lesley Clavijo (worth $67.00)
- Growth Mindset for Entrepreneurs: 12 Questions to Discovering Your Purpose by Steven Picanza (worth $47.00)
- Plan Your Perfect Website: Expert Advice for Online Success by Carrie Green ($67.00)
- The WordPress Website Discovery Guide & Workbook by Marta Goertzen ($17.98)
- GDPR Compliant Blog – Surviving the GDPR: Everything You Need to Do to Make Your Blog GDPR Compliant Before & After May 25th, 2018 by Lucrezia Lapichino ($67.00)
- This course was super helpful to me because I am definitely NOT a lawyer, but I understand all the different legal issues that come up with running a blog. This course helped me to make sure that my blog was GDPR compliant – it was extremely beneficial.
- How to Use Trademarks and Copyrights to Increase Your Business by Shahara Wright ($23.50)
- Social Media and the Law by Shahara Wright ($23.50)
- This was a great (and under 30 minutes – for those without a lot of time) video that helps to walk you through the basics in regards to using social media, and the different legal issues that can come about!
- The Blogger’s Handbook for Keeping It Legal by Jackie Jade ($35.00)
Community & Support
- Blogging Business Club: Online Membership & Community for Ambitious Female Bloggers by Allison Lindstrom – 6 months ($150.00)
- I’ve signed up for this club and been able to spend a bit of time so far to look around. There are a TON of different sections that help you with setting up your business, selling products, and more!
- The Blog Happy Club: A Digital Monthly Subscription Designed to Make Your Blog-Life a Million Times Easier (and More Fun!) by Tanya Peterson – 3 months ($51.00)
- I’ve just started working my way through the content inside this club but I’m excited to see how it will help me! There are plenty of different categories and places to connect with fellow bloggers. A great place to learn and chat!
- Craft Your Brilliant Webinar by Beth Anne Schwamberger ($97.00)
- The One Hour Content Plan: The Solopreneur’s Guide to a Year’s Post Ideas in 60 Minutes and Creating Content That Sells and Hooks by Meera Kothand ($3.99)
- Write Well by Rachelle Rea Cobb ($2.99)
- Just Start Podcasting
Design & Branding
- How to Build a Beautiful Blog: Graphic Design Building Blocks for Bloggers by Menucha Citron Ceder ($16.99)
- Blog Photography: Learning Through the Lens by Jessica Cramer ($29.00)
- The Editing Bundle: Learn Photoshop & Lightroom by Stacie Vaughan & Randa Derkson ($138.00)
- The Ultimate Style Stock Photo Bundles for Female Entrepreneurs by Elley Mae
- This is a great collection of well-shot stock photos to help with your blog images and social media presence.
- Blogcabularly Plus: The Ultimate Blogging Terminology, Reference, and Resource Book by Nataly Llanes ($34.00)
- Mom Blogging Mentor Bundle by McKinzie Bean ($47.00)
- The Blogging Blueprint: Strategies for growing a successful blog and making money blogging by Tiffany Griffin ($149.00)
- The Micro Influencer Handbook by Chelsea Clarke ($250.00)
- This is a great course where Chelsea walks you through the basics of how to set up your WordPress blog, and how you can earn money as a micro influencer.
- The Mommy Blogger Next Door by Stephanie O’Dea ($37.00)
- Email Growth & Marketing Bootcamp by Jennifer Roskamp ($247.00)
- Grow Your Email List Using Pinterest by Kate Ahl ($37.00)
- Igniting Your List Incentive by Sue Dunlevie ($47.00)
- Irresistible Email: The Art of Attracting, Captivating, and Nurturing Your Tribe of Raving Fans by Ruth Soukup ($297.00)
- Opt-In Resource: 23 Templates With Video Instructions by Saira Perl ($30.00)
- The Complete Guide to ConvertKit by Sarah Eggers ($59.00)
- Affiliate Marketing For Bloggers: Everything You’re Missing by Carly Campbell ($79.00)
- Holiday Blogger Bootcamp: Maximize Your Earning for Every Holiday & All Year by Caroline Vencil ($47.00)
- How to SMASH Affiliate Marketing as a UK Blogger by Emma Drew ($75.00)
- The Little Black Book of Affiliate Programs for Bloggers by Candis Hidalgo ($47.00)
- Bloggers & Brands by Shannon Acheson ($19.95)
- How to Work with Brands (& Make Money) by Jessica Festa ($249.00)
- Media Kit Creation Masterclass by Katie Hornor ($99.00)
- Blogger to Author: Turn Your Content into a Book by Beth Brombosz ($5.99)
- eBook by Number by Suzi Whitford ($97.00)
- Editable Canva Template: eBook by Kara Fidd ($15.00)
- Editable Canva Template: Workbook by Kara Fidd ($27.00)
- Editable Canva Template: Yearly Planner by Kara Fidd ($27.00)
- How to Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($97.00)*
- I loved this course from Laura of I Heart Planners! She walks you step by step how to create a printable in 2 separate programs. It’s also a fairly quick course meaning I was able to work through it in the morning – and I was so excited about it that I created 3 printables right away that will be available in the resource library! I can almost promise you that more will be coming as well as a result of that fantastic class by Laura.
*If you’re one of my usual readers that is the class that I think you would be most interested in – the course itself is worth the cost of the bundle, so even if you don’t want to start a blog right now, when you think about all the bonuses included it’s still a fantastic deal!*
- Sales Page Anatomy by Lindsay Maloney ($97.00)
- The Profitable Genius + Facebook Ads for Email List Growth by Aja McClanahan ($199.00)
- Top 13 Things to Sell in Shopify That Make the Most Money by Sarah Titus ($47.00)
- Your Wildly Profitable Sales Page: The Proven Formula For Crafting A Sales Page That Converts Like Crazy & Turns Your E-Course into Your Cash Machine by Ruth Hinds ($127.00)
- Better Blogging Blueprint by Vanessa Shepherd ($29.00)
- Business Brilliance Bootcamp: 30 Days to Simplify & Streamline Your Business by Haylee Galloway ($197.00)
- How to Organize Your Blog Content by Elizabeth Harrin ($27.00)
- The Blogger’s Bookkeeping Workbook by Ultimate Bundles ($47.00)
- The Blogging Binder: Printables to Organize Your Size and Business by Abby Lawson ($27.00)
- No More Frantic: Time Management for Creative Peeps by Stephanie Capps Dyke ($22.00)
- Proven Workflow Hacks for Busy Entrepreneurs: Get More Done in Less Time by Brianna Berner ($97.00)
- The Blogger’s Guide to Biblical Screen Time Boundaries: 6 Action Tips to Get Screen Time Under Control + 3 Quick Wins! by Ruthie Gary ($25.00)
- Workflows for Bloggers: The No-Nonsense Guide to Getting More Done on Your Blog by Emily McGee ($19.00)
- Hashtag PRO: Secret Super Power to Attract the RIGHT Customers Right Now by Jennifer Priest ($149.00)
- Streamline Your Social: How to Make the Most of Your Time on Social Media by Tonia Kendrick ($97.00)
- Facebook live Strategies Masterclass by Crystal Paine ($17.00)
- Rock Your Life: Taking You From Page to Stage by Abby Like Rockenbaugh ($37.00)
- YouTube Made Simple Quickstart: Growing Your Blog and Business by Tasha & Joseph Cochran ($97.00)
- Get Paid to Pin: How to Make Money on Pinterest by Coco Dale ($19.00)
- Manual Pinning Organization with Trello by Elizabeth Gidley ($29.00)
- Master Pinterest Keywords Tracking Spreadsheet & Training by Lena Gott ($47.00)
- Pin Practical Boost: Your 101 Quick Start Guide to Pinterest Ads! by Monica Froese ($97.00)
- Pinning for Profit: Profit from your Passion by Jennifer Dawn ($497.00)
- Pinterest for Bloggers & Business by LeeAnn Fox ($47.00)
- Pinterest for Business by Corey Hudson ($39.99)
- Pinterest Hashtag Database and Printable Guide to Hashtags by Kimi Kinsey ($45.00)
- Tailwind: Pinterest Scheduler and Marketing Tool by Anastasia Gutnikova ($37.00)
- Conquer Your Business Analytics: A Course for Creatives and Non-Techies by Jennifer Sellers ($97.00)
- Crush CSS: Code School for Bloggers by Marianne Manthey ($187.00)
- WordPress Made Easy by Amanda Creek ($27.00)
- WordPress Plugins Workshop for the Tech-Challenged Blogger by Deja’ Cronley ($15.00)
- Exclusive Pro-Blogger Event Keynotes: The Best of 2011-2017 by Darren Rowse ($299.00)
- 3 months of Tailwind (a pinterest scheduling tool that has grown my pinterest reach an INSANE amount) – worth $45.00.
- 2 months of Scribe (electronic access to books, audiobooks, magazines, and more) – worth $17.98.
- 3 month shaker subscription to Podia (a way to sell courses, memberships, and digital downloads to your followers) – worth $237.00.
- 2 month subscription to Stencil (a visual marketing tool) – worth $40.00.
- Free site scan and content audit – worth $150.00.
Wow! That was A LOT of resources – 77 in fact. Can you believe that you can snag all of those + the bonuses for only $97? The catch is it’s only available for a short time – and I really don’t want you to miss out on a deal this great! You can buy your copy of the GBTK 2018 >>> HERE <<<!